I have to believe that caring for myself is not self indulgent. Caring for myself is an act of survival.Audre Lorde (via onlinecounsellingcollege)
don’t act like just because it’s gonna be october that means you’re gonna go spend late nights in the forest with orange leaves, hoodies, and a significant other when we all know you’re gonna lay on the couch and watch Halloweentown High on Disney Channel
1) Learn to put on your bracelets and zip up your dresses by yourself. There will be times when you will be alone.
2) Get on a long plane ride. Look out the window. Understand the immensity of our world. Understand your insignificance. Understand your absolute importance.
3) Press the send button. If you don’t say it now, you never will.
4) Do not sneer at happiness or roll your eyes at sadness. Be aware that apathy is not healthy.
5) You are more than the amount of people who want to have sex with you.
6) That pit in your stomach when he doesn’t text you back, it shouldn’t be there. No one should be able to control you like that.
7) Shopping is cathartic. Buy the shoes and deal with one-ply toilet paper for a while.
8) It will get better, but it will never be perfect. Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. When they disappear, remember they will resurface.
9) I promise that cookie will not change anything (except that it will make you smile).
10) Please, please, take care of yourself. You are everything to somebody. You are everything to your self. That alone is enough.
This is perfection(via passofcaradhras)
This has been an emotional roller coaster of hot mess these past few weeks. But here’s what’s going on….actually, I don’t even know what’s going on to be honest. Because I’m that awesome.
Let’s state some facts:
-12 days binge free. So far so good. I’ve definitely had the urge to binge, but I have ended up bitch slapping that feeling in the face.
-I’m going to my doctor tomorrow. I’m basically gonna bitch about how expensive my meds are and see if we can nip that in the ass.
-I’m taking the compass test to get back into school tomorrow after the doctor. I haven’t studied. I’m just gonna fly by the seat of my pants and see where/how that goes.
And that’s all I got lol. Day 13 should be interesting.